Contest Finalists: Round Three!

Sorry for getting these up a bit late tonight. Busy day :) Here are the next three finalists in the Wedding Inspiration Board Challenge!



Black & White for a wedding is tough. To me, a wedding should be warm and full of life, and black & white seems the opposite! But, the details Ty included on this board made me really love the concept and appreciate the challenge it must have been to create it. The repeated polka dot pattern ~ in nearly every detail selected ~ keeps the look cohesive and playful which helps keep it from being too cold. I also love those Alice in Wonderland Glasses! What a fun little touch! Ty really rose to the challenge on this and made it original.



Taking a completely different direction, this board had me at hello! I figured that this room would bring forth some very different interpretations, and this was by far my favorite! A wedding fiesta? Totally perfect. The details are so completely non-traditional and so fun! Table assignments on tiles? Mutlicolored bridesmaid dresses? Marie took this concept and ran with it... donkey included! ;)



I struggled in naming this board because all I really wanted to write was WARM! I think that's the initial feeling I got from Elizabeth's board. She made some incredible choices ~ and I cannot believe she found a bridesmaid dress to match the curtains! A girl after my own heart. I honestly love every choice, but the first dress and wedding dress, stone votive, and the boutonnière might be my favorites. She kept it earthy but girly and sweet at the same time. Really, I just can't get enough of it. Check out her explanation of the board here on her blog for more reasons to love it.