Happily Ever After!

I can't believe the wedding is over! Let's take one last look at the original inspiration...


And the final choices!

Yes, after all that, I chose the Vera Wang dress... mostly because I know the mermaid fit will flatter me more than the Reem Acra (after all, it's not a real wedding... yet!). I also decided I loved the swallow motif with invitation that used them carrying a branch that could be an olive branch ~ the perfect blend! The rest of my picks were in posts from the week. I think it turned out amazingly!

image via house beautiful

Thanks so much to all of you for joining me for such a fun week here. I hope you found some inspiration, and will continue to come back for more! Another big thanks to all the guest bloggers too ~ I couldn't have done it without you! Now all I need is the groom, and I'm set!

Have a lovely weekend everyone... see you on Monday when I announce the contest winner!