Let Me Entertain You

While I've been cohabiting for nearly two months now, we've yet to furnish. This is proving to be much, much harder than I had originally anticipated. I'm usually pretty clear about my tastes and definitive about my purchases. Adding another person into the mix is throwing me off my power shopper game people!

You see, the perfect credenza continues to ellude us. It must not be too tall, not too wide, not too modern but not too masculine. It needs to function as little entertain center with some storage and enough room for a small TV, all with an air of uniquness and personality. Look at me, it sounds like I'm writing an online dating profile!

This lovely example found in a recent Cookie house tour is fits my description to a tea.



via a cup of jo

But apparently finding a perfect credenza is liking wanting to meet your favorite movie star. You daydream about it endlessly but it rarely happens in real life.

Any help in our search would be greatly apprecaited!