Always a Bridesmaid...

My best friend Cassandra is planning her wedding, well her fantasy wedding over at coco+kelley wedding week!  She tasked me with planning my own bridesmaid ensemble for her big day.  I have to admit I'm not a huge fan of the prototypical bridesmaid looks - plain, matchy-matchy, demure...it's not really my thing.  You should be you standing up next to your nearest and dearest friend, not a cookie cutout!

So, I went dress hunting for my ideal bridesmaid dress and here are some of my favorites

If only I could snag the likes of Valentino, Badgley Mischka, Marchesa or Amsale straight off the runway.  And don't even get me started about finding the right shoes!

What was the final dress selection you might ask?  You'll have to check out coco+kelley later today to find out!