The Inspiration

I thought I'd end this week by unveiling my inspiration board, but then I realized... the board is the inspiration of everything else to come! And, at the end, there will be a real board, based on all the choices I made for my little make-believe wedding.

SO! Here, my dears, is my inspiration room and palette. I chose it for the colors first and the style ~ clean with a dash of rustic charm ~ secondly.


And here's the board!


After nearly three years of wedding planning, I learned a lot about what I wanted and didn't want for my own wedding someday. The look? Relaxed rustic glamour. Something that would combine my Italian heritage and love for meals with family and friends with the beautiful surroundings of the great Pacific Northwest while adding a touch of clean modern glamour because... well, it's my wedding! Oh, and the guest list? TINY. Only the people I love the most please, which is why an intimate location and personal touches are even that much more important. So, that's it! Now the fun part begins... details, location, dresses, invitations... so much to share, so little time! Here we go...