Location, Location, LOCATION!

Years ago, I was driving through a small but growing part of the 'wine country' of Woodinville when I saw a small yellow building on a beautiful patch of land rising up from the road...

At first I thought it was a home, but after driving by several more times, I figured out that the building was a very small winery ~ DeLille Cellars ~ and I made up my mind then and there that it was going on the 'someday' list. So, if I had to pick a place. Today. Right now. This would be it! (For the record, I'd love to get married on the islands... especially Whidbey... it's my favorite, but I'd have to find a nice big private estate first!)

Before I dive into more photos of my lovely location, however, I (of course) have made an inspiration board to share with you all...

Lakeside ceremony photo by Kathi Littwin, small chateau and chivari chairs by Elizabeth Messina, tent photo by Tim Will Photography, remaining photos via Snippet & Ink

As you can tell, the locations are falling right in line with my rustic glam inspiration board, with an emphasis on the outdoors. I love the idea of chandeliers in trees and tents, and tons of candles ~ lighting is everything! So let's see how my actual location matches up...

Photography by Maurice Photo

Photography by Cory Parris

There are definitely lots of outdoor areas that are picturesque enough for a wedding. I think what I like about it the most is that it's incredibly private and has the feel of a destination wedding without the hassle of travel. It also has traditional northwest landscaping combined with a wine country vibe.

Love the wraparound patio and the stone detail on the house, and how cool are those doors? A great backdrop for photos.

The inside isn't too shabby either! The fireplace and chandeliers hanging from rustic beams are my favorite part.

And, if I wanted to, I could always tent it on the outdoor patio or somewhere on the grounds!

And at night the place just glows. I think I love it! What do you think?