Contest Finalists: The Last Round

Here we go luvies! The final three boards for the contest...


First of all, you have to click on this board to enlarge it for the full effect. The details are just too good to see this small! I fell in love with the romantic nature of this board from Ann. And the fact that she added a snowy street shot just added to that notion ~ I love a winter wedding! The invitations are stunning, the dress to-die-for, and my favorite detail by far is the idea of giving away copies of "An Ideal Husband" as their real life wedding favor. Ann's attention to detail and careful selection was so obvious, I couldn't not make this a finalist.


You had to know Ez' board would make the cut. She's so amazing at pulling pieces together visually to create a wonderful feel. LOVED the bridesmaid dress choice ~ unconventional and such a rich shade of green! And that little cake topper is too adorable.


One of my all time favorite color combinations, this room was a popular pick amongst the contestants, but I think Courtney did it the best! What sold me was the choice of a pale blue wedding dress (fab!) combined with the bright coral red bridesmaids dress. How fun would that be? The other details so perfectly complimented the color scheme (even the food!) and mood. And how about that tabletop! Very much in love with this one.

This is it people! Time to make your votes! Leave me a comment here, or - even better - pop over to the Finalists Set in flickr and leave a comment there. Congrats to the finalists, and a big thank you to everyone who joined in on the contest fun! I will announce the winner on Monday!